- Just showing data isn’t enough. Cleaning & transforming data is necessary to reveal truths.
- Testing measurement systems is vital to create trust.
- Unforeseen Insights & Compelling Stories are the proper outcome of good reporting.
- Business Results are dependent on the reporting that informed the decision makers.
- Whilst creativity matters in marketing, it’s the numbers that determine business success.
- The quality of decisions taken shows how good the supporting reports were.
Principles we follow:
- Expert insight should be part of a reporting system, and more than pay for itself.
- Asking people to cope with poorly designed charts or bad data is unwise.
- Business Leaders should get reports designed for decision makers, not for analysts.
- Reporting must fit the organisational context to deliver the highest value.
- Reporting systems should do the heavy lifting to free users for higher value activities.
- A marketing meeting shouldn’t be needed to explain reports. Audio and/or video can enfranchise the wider audience.
T: 0118 380 0120
E: info (at) smartmarketingreports.com
2 Jutland Close